Expanded Metal mesh is traditionally seen as a metal material with diamond shaped holes. Expanded Metal is produced by an expanding machine, which uses a pressured slitting and stretching process to transform solid metal sheets and coils into expanded mesh. Most types of metal, including precious and specially produced metals, can be expanded.
Expanded Metal Mesh Production Process
1. Sheets or coils or metal are fed into the expanding machine. A little metal can create a lot of mesh, adding value and saving resources and money.
2. Each machine is fitted with a unique "Knife", dedicated to a particular pattern. New patterns and knives can be created in-house for specific applications.
3. The machines are then programmed or manually controlled to ensure the metal is expanded to the exact specification. Rigorous quality checks are carried out to ensure product consistency throughout the expanding process.
4. Using the unique shearing and streching process means very little waste is created. the metal is sheared and then streched in a single process creating the apertures and therefore expanding the metal. The mesh is then either cut into sheets or wound onto coils ready for shipping or further processing.
Description of Expanded Metal Machine
This expanded metal mesh machine can process cold-rolled steel, aluminum material to expanded mesh with hexagonal, diamond, half round, etc. which are used for building, hardware, machine tool, electric industrial, protective and decoration of household electrical appliances.
Material strength is under 450N/mm2, material with elongation over 25%.
Expanded process is finished by crankshaft connecting rod system, moved by cam,feed by stepping motor, the feeding distance can be easily adjusted. This machine has characteristics of structure, easy operation and steady performance.
Main Technical Parameters
Expanded Metal Mesh Machine
Max. Coil width: 1250mm;
Thickness of steel coil: Max. 1.5mm;
Expanding speed: Max. 300 strokes/minute;
Motor power: 7.5KW;
Expanding force: 25T;
Overall size of machine(L*W*H):1290*2096*1850mm
Machine weight: about 3.2 tons
Controlled by PLC+touch screen; Length calculate+automatic cutting
Roller length: 1300mm
Roller diameter: 400mm
Roller material: alloy steel
Motor power: 11kw
Overall size of machine(L*W*H): 2550*740*1370mm
Machine weight: 4.5 Tons
Expanded Metal Mesh Making Machine
Expanded Mesh Machine
Expanded Metal Machine
Expanded Mesh Flattening Machine
Our ABE series expanded metal mesh machines are revolutionary products. We adopt automatic feeding device by servo or step motor, automatic lubrication system and PLC control system with famouns brand such as Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc. Electric elements use Schenider brand.
We have various different type of expanded metal machine, the specification from 6.3 tons to 260 tons. Expanding thickness of material can be from 0.1 to 10mm and mesh width from 600mm to 3200mm. Our designer adopts 3D modeling design to make sure our machine have perfect performance. Our factory always focus on the machine's innovation. Base on our customer value feedback, we keep updating our machine design. We ensure your investment can get value back.
1. How long will your engineer reach our factory?
Within one week after machine arrival your factory.
2. How many days will you finish installing ?
Normally we will finish installation and training within 7 days. Machine installation only need 1-2 days. The left time just training your workers.
3. What should we charge for your engineer?
You should charge for the air tickets, hotel, food and also their salary 100USD one day per person.
4. How long is your machine's warranty period?
All our machine have one year guarantee, starting from the machine finished installation.
5. How could we do after one year warranty period?
We can also do service for you, but you need pay for spare parts and engineer's cost.
6. How could we do if the parts broken within warranty?
We would express the free replacement parts during the warranty date.
7. Does your engineer understand English?
Our engineer understand a little English. All our engineer have more than five years machine installation experience. In addition, they can use body language to communicate with customer.
8. How do we solve the machine problem after your engineer leaving?
Generally speaking, there will be no problem after finish installing. In case you have any problem. You can contact our sales at any time. Our engineer will take a solution video according your description.
9. How many worker do we need running those machines?
One or two workers required for machine operation, there will be only one worker for our micro type expanded metal mesh machine within 25T punching force otherwise need two workers for hevay duty expanded metal machine.