Expanded metal filter element is expanded and stretched into various hole patterns, with special technology, there is no any welds and joints on the surface, so it is more rigid and solid than the welded wire mesh. In some filtering applications, the environment is harsh, the expanded metal filter element has more durable life than the welded filter element.
In the filter element applications, the expanded metal sheet is commonly made into tube shapes for filtering solid, water and other goods.
The expanded metal sheet can also be used as support mesh of the filter element, such as knitted wire mesh, carbon filter elements and other materials of filter elements.
Specifications of expanded metal filter element
• Material: stainless steel sheet, aluminum sheet and steel expanded metal sheet
• Surface treatment: hot-dipped galvanized and electric galvanized
• Hole patterns: diamond holes
• Filter element shape: tube or sheet
Features of expanded metal filter element
• Solid and rigid. The production technology make it no welds and joints on the surface, so it is solid and rigid than the welded wire mesh filter element.
• Corrosion and rust resistance. Galvanized, aluminum and stainless steel expanded metal sheets are all corrosion and rust resistance.
• Acid and alkali resistance. The stainless steel expanded metal sheets have outstanding chemical and biological stability to be used in harsh environment.
• Durable and long lasting. The expanded metal filter element adopt high quality materials, which ensure the perfect condition and long service life.