Welded wire mesh machine is a kind of auto welding equipment designed and manufactured by ourselves based on absorbing the advanced electromechanical controlled resistance welding technology from home and abroad, of which multinomial technologies have won the national patents.
1. Main machine frame is welded with the thicker steel panel and steel bar. The main structure is more well-set and compact.
2. The cross wire feeding hopper is originative. The cross wire feeding is automatic and driven by step motor, which makes the cross wire aligning more accurate.
3. The mesh pulling system is controlled by step motor, which makes the pulling mesh aperture more standard and accurate.
4. The mesh aperture size welded is diversified. The line wire spacing can be adjusted through the related parts. The cross wire spacing adjusting is controlled by microcomputer and it can have 10 different styles.
5. Welding adopts late-model efficient welding transformer. The voltage adjusting range is big and it can fall into eight different grades, which enlarge the range of wire diameter size.
6. In order to adapt the capacity of the clients’ main power transformer and reduce the rush of the current, electric and electronic welding control adopt the separating control electricity input, i.e., the welding transformers don’t work at the same time but in several times when welding the same row of cross wires.
7. Electric and electronic welding control system adopts synchronous control technology. The welding time and separating control welding is composed of numeric integrated circuit, which is with high control precision and stable function.
The machine can be used to produce the mesh for guard rail of road, railway, hills, fencing, mesh for casting of building roofs, etc.
Line wire spacing
Numbers of welding points
5 * 75KVA
Cross wire spacing
Max welding capacity
Max welding speed
30-40 cross wires per min
Mesh pulling way
3 pcs of copper cable with cross section area of 95mm2 or aluminium cable
with cross section area of 120mthe distance between the machine and the
power transformer should be less than 30m
Resistance welding controlled by Silicon-controlled rectifier (hereinafter called as SCR)
Adjustable in eight different grades through welding transformer
By changing the length of tie rod in pressurizing beam and the compression
of the upper electrode spring
Cross wire feeding way
The cross wire fall off the feeding hopper into welding automatically one
by one driven by step motor
Packaging & Shipping
Within the limits of what hereinafter set forth, ANBER undertakes to remedy all defects of the equipment attributable to its engineering, material and workmanship. Such obligation of ANBER is limited to defects that show within 12 (twelve) months from the delivery of the equipment. To benefit from these rights, Buyer shall notify within 8 days of its discovery to ANBER, in writing, analytically and precisely, all shown defects.
Installation and commissioning
Machine is installed and commissioned by ANBER technicians. Testing cost, travel, accommodation and meal expenses are payable by the customer, the customer will provide local engineers and staff to support the installation.